The Cole-Parmer Programmable Vacuum Oven has 8 easy to set up programs with 8 steps each for temperature, time and fan speed. The Vacuum Oven includes a PID temperature controller for accurate and reliable heating, ensuring the unit stops the heater automatically if temperature is out of control. The full-view window allows continuous monitoring of samples.
These ovens are designed with independent vacuum interface and vents, an air inlet for easy access to inert gases such as nitrogen, and a solenoid valve that controls vacuum degree and vacuum pump.
Features of the Programmable Vacuum Ovens:
- Maximum Capacity: 53L
- Temperature Range: 10°C above ambient to 200°C.
- Rise Time too 100°C: 80 Mins.
- PID temperature controller – for accurate and reliable heating.
- Full-view window for continuous monitoring.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance – rounded inner chamber corners.
- Stainless Steel inner chamber and powder-coated steel plate exterior – more durable for a longer lifetime.
- Includes 2 Stainless Steel Shelves – with mounting Brackets, Connecting Vacuum Pipes and Wrench.
- 5 Shelf positions.
- Rubber O-ring and door lock handle – ensures secure seal.
- Independent vacuum interface and vents.
- An Air Inlet for easy access to inert gases
- Solenoid valve – controls vacuum degree and vacuum pump.
- Multiple safety features: Temperature Deviation Alarm, Overtemperature Set Point Alarm, Overcurrent Protection and Auto-Start after power loss.
- 220 VAC