Waters 2475 Fluorescence Detector
The Waters 2475 Fluorescence Detector offers unsurpassed sensitivity for quantifying low concentrations of target compounds, whether naturally fluorescent or derivatized with a fluorescent tag. The 2475 FLR Detector sets the standard for fluorescence method development with 3D and “on-the-fly” spectral scanning for determining the optimal emission and excitation wavelengths, and has the ability to monitor up to four independent wavelength pairs.
- Innovative axially illuminated flow cell designed for less dispersion, less stray light, less volume, and more pathlength for maximum sensitivity
- Three-dimensional spectral scanning for faster method development and optimization, and enhanced peak identification
- Single or multi-channel operation monitors fluorescence at one or more discrete wavelength pairs
- Lownoise performance – Less stray light due to orthogonal optics and the use of mirrors, not lenses, minimize scatter
- Multiple detection modes – 2D, 3D, and on-the-fly spectral scanning – can greatly reduce the time needed to develop fluorescence detection methods by quickly determining wavelength maxima
- Integral erbium calibration reference – ensures wavelength accuracy
- Normalized emission units for better bench-to-bench reproducibility
- Unit completes initialization and settles on home screen.
This item has not been tested. Sold as seen. Please enquire for more details.