The Vision Engineering Evocam is a powerful and easy to use, high-definition digital microscope with up to 750x magnification. When connected to a monitor (not included), full HD videoing brings out every detail, with manual and automatic focusing to ensure ultra sharp images. Additionally, the digital zoom allows up to an impressive 9000x magnification ensuring the greatest of details can be viewed.
A large field of view and long working distance enables a large range of subjects to be analysed making the Evocam suitable for all laboratory needs. The 10 pre-sets make it easy to share between different users across different applications as well as a supervisor-setting lock to let you stay in control.
The digital microscope measures complex parts efficiently and quickly using overlays or point-to-point measurement. The image comparison feature and overlays enable easy comparison with reference marks or sample images.
Features of the Vision Engineering Evocam:
- Up to 750x magnification (up to 9000x with digital zoom)
- Full HD videoing when connected to a monitor.
- HDMI cable included.
- Easy image capture that can be connected to a USB or PC for storing and sharing.
- Overlays and the image comparison feature enable easy comparison with reference marks or sample images.
- Overview function enables quick and convenient sample orientation.
- A large field of view and long working distance
- Easy to set up with minimal operator training.
- A 360˚ rotating viewer for looking around the subject
- Focus stacking for bringing tall subjects into uniform focus.
- A UV ring light and sub-stage illumination.
- Calibrations can be saved in pre-sets and tracked through the zoom range.
- 10 pre-sets make it easy to share between users across different applications.
- Supervisor-setting lock to let you stay in control.