This Thermo Scientific TSX 600 ULT freezer meets the highest standards in reliability, sustainability as well as temperature management by design. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, both substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. The manufacturing process for all TSX Series freezers happens in a zero-waste facility. They’re built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.
The Thermo Scientific TSX Series 600 ultra-low temperature freezer has features that support both sample protection and sustainability objectives. The Series’ V-drive technology provides temperature uniformity that continually adapts to the lab’s environment, offering significant energy savings without compromising sample protection.
- Large Capacity – TSX600 stores up to 600 2-inch boxes
- Reduce energy usage by additional 10-18% by switching from -80C to -70C setpoint (7.8 kWh/day for TSX600)
- Outstanding door-opening recovery time (24 minutes for TSX600)
- Warm-up time (from -80°C to -50°C) in 303 minutes (TSX600)
- Natural refrigerants for both lower environmental impact and higher cooling efficiency
- Water-blown foam insulation, eliminating chemical emissions as well as reducing the out-gassing common in other foam products
- Whisper quiet operation allows the freezer to be directly inside the lab (45.5 dBA for TSX600)
- Intuitive touch-screen user interface featuring alarm status, door-opening status, temperature status, environmental conditions and back-up system status
- Manufacturing of all TSX Freezers occurs in a zero waste to landfill facility. Buying and selling second hand is also environmentally friendly and economical.