Thermo Scientific XSeries 2 ICP-MS
This new Thermo Scientific XSERIES 2 Quadrupole ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer) has never been used. It is the most comprehensive quadrupole ICP-MS platform for high performance across the entire periodic table.
The XSERIES 2 ICP-MS is robust enough for your toughest analytical challenges. It is a powerful, precise measurement tool designed for maximum productivity in a wide cross section of applications. More than just an instrument, the XSERIES 2 is a complete solution that includes proven reliable hardware with pre-installed PlasmaLab software among other accessories.
- Source – ICP source with all solid-state 27.12 MHz RF generator.
- Ion Optics with π extraction – Unique Infinity II Ion Lens with both the lowest background and highest signal to noise ratio of any quadrupole ICP-MS. The unique π Extraction optics used
in the XSERIES 2 greatly reduce the Blank Equivalent Concentrations seen in all instrument configurations. This dramatically improves detection limits in a wide range of applications.
- Analyzer – Off-axis high-performance quadrupole, mass range 2-255 amu
- Detector – Simultaneous analogue/pulse counting electron multiplier >109 dynamic range.
- Electronics – Solid-state in addition to high-speed signal processing for transient signal analysis.
Thermo Fisher Neslab ThermoFlex 2500 Recirculating Chiller
The Thermoflex 2500 is both a reliable and easy-to-use recirculating chiller optimized for diverse applications. Cooling capacities up to 10000 watts. There’s an intuitive user interface for ease of operation, as well as having the ability to start-up seamlessly in minutes when using the quick start guide. Further more, Air and water filters can be changed while this unit is in operation.
Leybold SogeVac SV40 BI Oil Sealed Rotary Vane Pump
Sogevac pumps are designed for pumping of inert gases in the range of rough vacuum, between atmospheric pressure and ultimate pressure of the pump.
Computer & Accessories
This System features a multitude of accessories, as pictured, including a Dell computer with moniter, keyboard and mouse. PlasmaLab software designed for the XSeries 2 ICP-MS is pre-installed on the computer, saving you time as a result. Other accessories include Thermo syringes, Sampling Cone Gasket, Multi-Element Tune A-25, iCap-Q 0.5mm, cables as well as the X-series 2 test certificate.