The Thermo Scientific IGS60 Incubator is part of the Heratherm IGS Series of general protocol microbiological natural convection incubators.
The Thermo Heratherm IGS60 Incubator has a capacity of 75L while still having a minimal footprint for lab areas with minimal space available. If you purchase more than one of these items then you should know that they are stackable, saving further space. It produces and maintains temperatures even below ambient, due to energy efficient Peltier technology, the temperatures are high accuracy as well. An internal light within this device helps to facilitate sample observation.
Heratherm IGS Series incubators come with a front panel mounted control unit consisting of a multifunctional display, four control buttons, as well as an on/off button. The four control buttons interact with the display window to let users access all of the user control functions and adjustments of the incubator, including – for example, the temperature set value, timer, energizing/de-energizing the AC outlet in the work space, as well as a variety of other functions.
Under normal operating conditions the display presents user with the work space temperature. The display returns to its default mode upon completion of the adjustments or whenever no entries have been made for a period of 30 seconds.
You can remove the flexible shelf system just with a finger click to easily clean the chamber. The inner chamber of Heratherm microbiological Incubators is also smooth with easy to clean rounded corners.
- High-precision work space temperature control, adjustable in steps of one-tenth of a degree, no hotter than 75 °C (167 °F)
- Two perforated shelves.
- Table top units like this also have an access port
- Inlet and exhaust air tube for floor stand units
- RS-232 Interface to connect the equipment to your computer
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out
- Temperature uniformity of ± 0.6 °C
- Temperature stability of ± 0.2 °C
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber (1.4016)
- Intuitive user interface for easy temperature setting
- Large vacuum fluorescent display for easy reading