The Thermo Scientific Heraeus Labofuge 400 allows you to conduct separation tasks frugally and successfully. It is an ideal centrifuge for processing average samples in routine research, such as biology and medicine applications.
Thermo Scientific’s Heraeus Labofuge 400 can be used for a range of processes, such as, high-speed centrifugation in microliter rotors to gentle sedimentation of animal cell cultures in tubes. They are designed with state-of-the-art technology.
- User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor controller
- LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF, and runtime
- QUICK-RUN function for short spins
- Soft-start/soft-brake function for general centrifugation
- Tapered braking for sensitive samples
- Smooth operation
- Automatic rotor imbalance cut-out
- Rotor overspeed protection
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Swinging bucket rotor with round buckets
- Centrifuge adapters
-2x 3x15ml Conical tissue culture tube adapters
-2x 1x25ml Universal Container adapters