The Thermo Scientific NESLAB RTE 7 Circulating Water Bath is designed to provide temperature control for applications requiring a fluid work area or pumping to an external system. Units consist of a non-CFC air-cooled refrigeration system, circulation pump, seamless stainless steel bath, work area cover, as well as a microprocessor temperature controller. This ensures both reliable and stable control of your liquid temperature procedures.
The RTE Series of refrigerated circulating baths feature powerful cooling and heating, expansive temperature ranges, and sophisticated controller technology, these robust
compact units offer the ultimate in temperature stability and reliability for either external circulation or in-bath applications.
An industrial-grade force and suction pump provides the pressure necessary to circulate fluid long distances to both open containers and closed loop systems. This gives you the flexibility to meet a wide range of application needs.
The Thermo Electron Neslab RTE 7 Circulating Water Bath provides excellent agitation for improved uniformity as well as stability. The SmartSense controller also ensures that your RTE system is performing at its peak.
- Full range cooling – Allows compressor to operate over entire temperature range
- Front grille – Allows quick access to the condenser for routine cleaning
- Refrigeration system – Provides CFC-free refrigeration system for precise temperature control and optimum stability Circulating pump Combines a strong flow rate with unmatched pressure to circulate farther, even through small
- I.D. tubing delivering consistent flow when working with dense or viscous fluids
- Force and suction pump Provides versatility of circulating through a closed system, open system, or two applications
- Heater Offers rapid heating with no waiting
- Stainless steel bath Convenient easy cleaning. Compatible with a wide range of fluids
- Hydro-seal lid with Minimizes moisture build up during low temperature operation nitrogen purge port
- Bath drain Allows for fast fluid changes
- Digital temperature controller Provides precise setpoint and readout to a resolution of 0.01°C
- Handles Provides easy moving
- Low level shut-off device Prevents unit damage and protects your application
- RS-232 and RS-485 Connects to computer directly
- Compact design Maximizes valuable benchtop area
- Automatic load reset Compensates for changes in the bath load, eliminating shifts in setpoint accuracy
- Digital display Offers the user a simple operation and ensures accuracy and reproducibility of procedures
The Neslab Digital One controller has a bright LED digital display as well as a user selectable resolution. The temperature shown is accurate to 0.1°C. There’s user adjustable low temperature and high temperature alarm limits with user selectable fault conditions. Either continuous run with visual alert or to shut down with visual alert. It also shuts off when there’s a low reservoir fluid level, to prevent damage.