Techne TC3000G Thermocycler
The TC-3000G provides the researcher with the means of accurately controlling the temperature profile of samples. It has many scientific applications, including PCR1 and sequencing. The unit can cycle samples between 4°C and 99°C.
This item was removed from a research laboratory as surplus to requirements.
The TC-3000G is programmed by means of an integral keypad and LCD display. A program, which can be recalled from memory, consists of:
- a series of specified temperatures in °C.
- the times for which each specified temperature will be held (Hold Times).
- the desired heating or cooling rates, in °C/sec, between each specified temperature.
- optional gradient of temperatures across the heater block.
- optional instructions as to whether the times and/or the temperatures are to increase or decrease when a cycle is repeated.
- The memory can store up to 80 programs.
- Height 17cm
- Width 37cm
- Depth 18cm
- Weight 3kg
Item has seen previous use but is in good condition.
This equipment powers on but has not been tested further, though inspections are welcome.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual.