The Syngene PXi is a high resolution image analysis system, which can be used for a wide range of applications, including chemiluminescence, blots and gels (visible and fluorescent), and 2D gels. The system comprises a darkroom drawer and an LED transilluminator. The darkroom drawer provides a completely black environment into which the sample is placed. Samples are then illuminated using a specified light – LED lights (of known wavelength, UV transilluminator, or a UV lamp (of known wavelength).
- Rotating screen, with spaces for up to seven filters
- High sensitivity
- Replaceable lights, available as modular units to suit the application
- Front light to indicate whether equipment is in use
- Small footprint to optimise bench space
- Intended for use with GeneSys software