The Stuart SB3 Rotator is designed to provide gentle but thorough mixing, particularly for biological samples such as blood and cultures. The SB3 has variable speed setting between 2 to 40 rpm, and the angle of rotation is fully adjustable, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
The rotator has an integrated timer and angle scale, helping to ensure easy repeatability and reporting. It also has a built in tray to catch accidental spillages, and make cleaning and decontamination easier. Use the SB3 in environments from 4 to 40 °C, meaning it can be placed inside most incubators or cold rooms, if required.
Features of the Stuart SB3 Rotator
- Adjustable rotation angle, allowing gentle mixing in the horizontal plane, through to end over end mixing in the vertical plane
- Variable speed setting from 2 to 40 rpm, allowing the user to determine the level of mixing required
- Intuitive and easy to use digital speed controller
- Integrated digital timer, which can be set between 1 to 999 minutes
- Easy to read LED speed display
- Spillage tray beneath tube holders, to catch accidental leaks
- Scale to record the mixing angle for maximum repeatability
- Full specifications in the manual below