The Stuart SB161 Magnetic Stirrer is a compact and lightweight general purpose stirrer, suited to a wide range of applications. It features an easy to use control panel, with a dial to control the stirring speed. It has a stainless steel plate, which is easy to clean. Stainless steel does not produce eddy currents (like aluminium), and this results in a powerful coupling and therefore optimal stirring capability. The stirrer speed can be easily controlled by the user, and set between 100 to 1500 rpm. The plate is used, and has some cosmetic marks, but is in good working condition.
- Compact and lightweight magnetic stirrer, making it an ideal option where bench space is at a premium
- Spillproof design helps to keep splashes and spillages away from the control panel
- Powerful motor provide stirring speeds up to 1500 rpm in volumes <15 L
- Robust stainless steel plate is easy to clean, and helps promote a powerful stirring function
- Use 25 mm PTFE coated stir bars for optimum stirring, but will work well with any magnetic stir bar
- 10 cm high, making it suitable for use on a bench, or in a safety cabinet
- Plate surface: 16 x 16 cm