The Stuart CB161 Magnetic Stirrer is a compact and lightweight general purpose stirrer, suited to a wide range of applications. It features a robust and easy to clean glass ceramic top plate. Being white in colour, it is easy to monitor colour changes. The plate features an easy to use control panel, with a dial to control the stirring speed.
The stirrer speed can be easily controlled by the user, and set between 100 to 1500 rpm. The maximum recommended stirring capacity is 15 L.
- Compact and lightweight magnetic stirrer, making it an ideal option where bench space is at a premium
- Spillproof design helps to keep splashes and spillages away from the control panel
- Powerful motor provide stirring speeds up to 1500 rpm in volumes <15 L
- Robust ceramic glass plate
- White plate enables good visibility for colour changes, making it ideal for us in titrations and other applications.
- Use 25 mm PTFE coated stir bars for optimum stirring, but will work well with any magnetic stir bar
- 10 cm high, making it suitable for use on a bench, or in a safety cabinet
- Plate surface: 16 x 16 cm