The Rapid PS3025 is a high quality, fully regulated, power supply with the capability of supplying up to 30V at a maximum of 2.5 amps with additional fixed 5V and 12V outputs at 500mA. It is suitable to use in laboratory test and educational environments.
The voltage and current outputs are individually displayed on the LCD screens. The output voltage is continuously adjustable via a single control from 0 to 30V DC. All outputs are overload and short circuit protected.
- Single control adjustable output current limiting up to 2.5A
- The 30V output is terminated with 4mm colour coded terminals
- The 5V and 12V outputs are terminated via a spring loaded colour coded terminal block
- Single control adjustable output voltage up to 30 V
- Steel enclosure
- Number of outputs 3
- Output current max 2.5A
- Output voltage max 30V
- Power rating 75W
- Supply voltage range 240V
The PS3025 is a versatile and powerful power supply that is ideal for a wide range of applications. It is perfect for powering electronic devices, testing circuits, and conducting experiments.