The BD 4 BOD Incubator from Pol-Eko is designed for applications including BOD determination, microbiological research, plant growing and microorganisms breeding, storage of liquids and samples for physicochemical analysis.
The incubator can be fitted with a Smart or Smart PRO controller, giving you complete control over temperatures and ramp times. Download real-time data, including events such as door opening times, straight to your smart phone, or using LAN or USM connection.
- Storage chamber with accurate temperature setting between 3 – 40 °C (or 3 – 70 °C for PRO version) for biological and microbiological applications
- Innovative technology allows heating or cooling, as required by your application
- Forced air convection
- 250 L capacity
- Three shelves
- Full colour touch screen control panel
- LAN and USB data ports
- Multi segment time / temperature programs
- Visual and audio open door alarm
- Event registry, including temperature fluctuations and door opening
- Quick set temperature programs
- Internal LED light
- Door lock to protect against unauthorised access
- Choose between solid door or optional glass window door.
- Option to include wheels, giving you full control over your lab space