The DCL 1500 Compact Line fume hood from Pol-Eko helps to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment. As with all Pol-Eko equipment, the DCL 1500 can be customised to fully suit the application, and the requirements of the lab. Add additional taps or sockets, and choose the wall coating that best suits your application.
The DCL 1500 is part of the Compact Lab range of laboratory equipment and furniture. All components within this range are designed to have smooth and easy to clean non-absorbent surfaces. Cabinets can be fitted beneath the fume cupboards in a range of different configurations to meet the needs of the lab. Different cabinets can be fitted depending on what is needed in your lab – Choose from short term reagent storage, acids and alkalis, or fire-proof.
The Compact Line fume cupboards come in a range of sizes. Click here to see the full range of Pol-Eko fume hoods.
Features of the DCL 1500 Compact Line Fume Hood
- Durable ceramic worktop
- Window opens to 50 cm for working, or a maximum of 81 cm
- Internal LED light to ensure good visibility of the work area
- Metal external walls are painted with chemical-resistant paint to prevent corrosion or damage to the unit
- Easy access air flow controller and sensor on the outside of the fume cupboard
- Inset 28 x 8 cm ceramic sink
- Front media panel with two electrical sockets and water taps
- Ventilated under bench cupboard – Choose from steel (painted with chemical resistant paint) for short term storage of reagents; pp acids and alkalis cupboard; or a fire resistant cabinet (ASECOS 90 min)
- Additional 230 or 400 V sockets
- Additional fittings for distilled water, LPG or specific gases
- Upgrade to an electronically controlled window
- Upgrade lights and sockets to explosion-proof equipment
- Working chamber wall can be made from ceramic (CR), polypropylene (PP), phenolic resin (LM) or galvanised steel with epoxy paint (SS), depending on the application
- See the Pol-Eko brochure below for full specifications, or call our sales team to discuss your requirements
Richmond Scientific stock a wide range of new and used scientific equipment. Click here for our full range of new and used fume cupboards.