Perkin Elmer Series 200 Peltier Column Oven
The Series 200 Peltier LC Column Oven provides precise, accurate temperature control at sub-ambient, ambient and above-ambient levels.
The Series 200 Peltier Column Oven controls the column temperature; variations in column temperature can cause significant changes in retention times.
The oven provides controlled temperatures which aid analyses by decreasing mobile phase viscosity and increasing mass transfer and sample solubility.
The oven also provides cooling, i.e. the capability of controlling the oven temperature in the 10 to 25 °C region.
- A low-dispersion heat exchanger which heats the mobile phase and sample before it enters the column.
- An open-bed design which eliminates the need for specific blocks or inserts for different column sizes.
- A leakage sensor is included in the column oven. If a leak occurs, a red light on the front panel illuminates. This feature protects against potential hazards and oven damage.
- The anodized aluminum column chamber is corrosion resistant. It is light, strong, and enhances temperature uniformity.
- Operating Range: 30°C to 90°C
- Recommended Flow Range: Up to 5 mL/minute
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1°C