The Panasonic KM-CC17R2E CO2 Incubator offers exceptional ease of use, ease of cleaning and also prevents contamination to create optimal cell culture. It is optimised for high value samples including hard-to-grow and contamination-sensitive regents. The applications of the Panasonic include: stem cell research, autologous tissue regeneration and hyper-sensitive and transgenic cell culture.
The Incubator includes integrated tray catches that are an integral part of the chambers, opening up more space for trays, allowing the incubator to accommodate more culture containers. Moreover, the tray catches minimise cleaning time while the LCD touch panel enhances operation by enabling full control over different protocols.
Features of the Panasonic KM-CC17R2E:
- USB memory data transfer.
- Maximum security control with electric lock.
- Optimal humidity control.
- Field-reversible door – left or right opening depending on installation space.
- LCD touch panel controller – responds to gloved finger action.
- Accurate temperature control via direct heat and air jacket conditioning system.
- Precise CO2 control through single beam, dual detector infrared CO2 system.
- Rapid, effective and safe H2O2 decontamination cycle.
- Integrated tray catches automatic set temperature alarm.