The Panasonic Bacterial Counter DU-AA01EP-H uses unique technology, the dielectrophoretic impedance measurement method (DEPIM), to detect and measure invisible oral bacteria within a minute. The bacterial counter is a semi-automatic device that quantifies microorganisms in samples collected from the oral cavity for the purpose of diagnosis.
The bacterial counter features a 7-step face mark display and a double display of the measurement value for easy to understand results. The unit can also store up to 5000 measurements that can be easily managed and recorded via a PC.
Features of the Panasonic Bacterial Counter DU-AA01EP-H:
- Detect and measure invisible oral bacteria within a minute
- DEPIM- Dielectrophoretic Impedance Measurement method
- LCD display
- Results displayed with a 7-step face mark display and a double display of the measurement value
- Easy to use operation
- Compact design
- Store up to 5000 measurements in the main unit
- Easily transfer and record data via a PC
- USB ports for PC and Keypad connection