The Optika B-290TB is a bright field digital microscope with a 360° rotating binocular head that is 30° inclined. The microscope has a interpapillary distance from 48 to 75 mm, along with dioptric adjustment on the left eyepiece. The nose piece is a quadruple revolving piece with rotation on ball bearings to maximise comfort for the user.
The Optika microscope includes objectives of N-PLAN 4x/0.10 ,N-PLAN 10x/0.25, N-PLAN 40x/0.65 and N-PLAN 100x/1.25 offering a wide range of viewing fields.
Features of the Optika B-290TB:
- 360° rotating binocular head that is 30° inclined.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with rotation on ball bearings.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent contact between the objective and specimen.
- Digital microscope with 10.1” Windows tablet and 3MP camera.
- A special holder allows the tablet to easily attach to the microscope and freely rotate.
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Bright field observation.
- Double layer rack less mechanical sliding stage – X-Y movement range.
- X-LED3 illumination with white 3.6 W LED and light intensity control.
- Dioptric adjustment on left eyepiece.
- Abbe N.A. 1.25, with objective-coded iris diaphragm, focusable and centerable.
- N-PLAN 4x/0.10 ,N-PLAN 10x/0.25, N-PLAN 40x/0.65 and N-PLAN 100x/1.25 objectives.