Olympus CH20 Binocular Microscope CH20BIMF200
An Olympus CH20 Binocular Biological Microscope with Mechanical Stage. The four objectives magnify the specimen 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 40x/0.65 and 100x/1.25.
- Condenser movement (vertical) by rack and pinion, approx. 10 mm stroke
- Arm with DS (Direct Sight) window through which specimen can be observed with naked eye
from the back.
- Focusing knob which can be controlled while putting your hands on the table.
- Illumination is bright due to a halogen lamp.
- The dust-proof observation tube is also treated with anti-fungus treatment for it is effective
protection from both.
- The handhold enables you to hold the microscope frame easily.
- LB objective of 45 mm focal distance is employed.