The Ohaus PR Series analytical balance accurately measures samples to four decimal places. It is designed to be robust enough to standup to every day use in the lab, while providing reliable and repeatable results. Connect the balance to a PC for quick and easy data transfer, making record keeping and reporting accurate and straight forward. The balance is controlled using four easy mechanical keys, with no complicated menus, ensuring ease of operation, and rapid processing of samples.
The 4 decimal place PR series balances have the option of internal calibration, or traditional manual calibration. Choose from the drop down meu above.
Features of the Ohaus PR Series Analytical Balance:
- Capacity: 120 or 220 g
- Resolution: 4 decimal place (0.1 mg)
- Choose manual or internal calibration
- Removeable draftshield opens on both sides and top
- Removeable shiled and stainless steel pan ensure the balance is easy to clean
- RS232 port allows connection to PC (not included)
- Large backlit LCD screen for wide angle visibility
- Stainless steel pan is durable and suitable for every day use
- Balance is easily levelled using intuitive dials on base
- Full technical specifications in datasheet below
Download datasheet for full technical specifications