The TURBOLAB 80 pump system from Oerlikon Leybold is a turnkey vacuum unit for pumping vacuum vessels to pressures in the high-vacuum range.
- Turbomolecular pumps with lifetime lubricated ceramic ball bearings.
- A built-in thermal switch switches off the TURBOVAC if it exceeds the permissible temperature.
- Frequency converter is integrated into the TURBOVAC and is supplied with 24 VDC
- Connect the Leybold Turbolab 80 vacuum with a backing pump: flexible stainless-steel line. The connection can break, for example to enable the fitting of an adsorption trap.
- Benchtop frame with rubber feet.
- Analytical Instruments
- Tube manufacturing
- Beam guidance systems
- Micro balances
- Sputtering and evaporation systems
- Surface physics
- Laboratory pump systems