The Labophot 2A is a remarkably versatile microscope , that includes a reverse position nose piece along with the Nikon CF optical system on a U.L. stand, noted for its long-term reliability to withstand the heavy demands of constant laboratory use.
The Microscope utilises the Nikon CF optical system, which yields high-quality images attainable only in costly research instruments. The item includes a substage condenser mount, that allows the condenser to be changed quickly and without re-adjusting the centring screws, for ease of use.
Features of the Nikon Labophot 2A :
- Removable nose piece – can be used either forward or rear facing.
- Binocular eyepiece – featuring a 30 ° inclination and Siedentop design to minimise the need for refocusing while switching objectives.
- Dovetail mounted stage for extended travel.
- Photo button automatically sets the lamp voltage for the proper colour temperature.
- The stands features a cantilevered flat arm for maximum rigidity with a low centre of gravity on a stable 193mm X 276mm base.
- A 6-volt, 20W illumination system – includes a halogen lamp and a variable illuminator control potentiometer.
- Substage condenser mount.