The New Brunswick U570 Freezer is a large upright ultra low temperature freezer, suitable for a wide range of laboratory applications. The freezer comes fitted with four height adjustable shelves, resulting in five spacious compartments. Also included are 24 racks, intended to hold four 2″ cryoboxes each, and enabling convenient organisation within the 570 L freezer. The shelves can be positioned in 1/2″ steps anywhere throughout the freezer, allowing you to customise the space perfectly for your application.
The freezer is supplied with lockable handles, and can be fitted with an optional (not included) padlock for additional security. If not required, the barrel lock can be removed from the freezer.
- Four removable and height adjustable shelves, which can be configured for a range of applications
- Individual compartment doors, allowing you quick access only to the shelf you need
- Large 570 L capacity, with optional sample trays included
- Digital display panel shows temperature, temperature and fault alarms
- Display panel allows user to set temperature using numerical keypad
- Rapid 5.7 hour temperature pull down from ambient temperature, allowing you to get up and running in the same day
- High quality gaskets ensure a good seal, reducing cold air loss