The MSE Soniprep 150 is an ultrasonic disintegrator designed for convenient table top operation. The acoustic cabinet reduces externally audible noise and ultrasound to a safe level, whilst the transparent door enables sample viewing during sonication.
The generator is a solid-state transistor amplifier that provides electrical energy with output frequency of 23 KHz to a high efficiency piezo-electric transducer, which converts the electrical energy to mechanical energy. The transducer transmits ultrasound by high frequency vibrations via a titanium alloy probe.
Choice of 3 probes: Large Probe Assy, Small Probe Assy and an Exponential Microprobe. Designed to cope with the different requirements to ensure the maximum possible acoustic energy at the tip of the probe.
Features of the MSE Soniprep 150:
- Amplitude Meter – monitors the probe amplitude.
- Choice of 3 Probes: Large Probe Assy, Small Probe Assy and an Exponential Microprobe.
- Timer – up to 15 minute timing unit for timed runs.
- Sonication Lamp.
- Sample Clamp.
- Adjustable Platform.
- Secure door lock.
- Easy to use control panel.
- Compact bench top design – saves valuable lab space.
- Vessel connection (Inlet/Outlet)
- Watt meter connection and process timer connections.
- Additional tools and accessories pictured provided.