The Motic Panthera C2 is digital microscope that meets the increasing demand for high contrast image results from applications such as histology, haematology, and anatomy. The microscope provides Ultra Contrast optics and a new level Achromatic performance level. This includes a series of UC objectives with UC eyepieces of 22ml field of view for optimal analysis and reliable results.
The C2 stand features a reversed and encoded 5-fold nosepiece and a patented rack less stage with a unique dual-slide holder making it simple and convenient to us for all individuals. The colour calibrated monitor allows greater analysis of organisms and enables images of samples to be captured for records.
Features of the Motic Panthera C2:
- Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System
- Includes monitor – colour calibrated for the Panthera C2.
- 30W Halogen light source in a Full Koehler setup – interchangeable with 3W LEDs of different colour temperatures
- UC objectives with UC eyepieces of 22mm Field of View.
- Optimal colour fidelity and contrast for reliable results.
- 25° inclined, 360° swivelling
- A reversed and encoded 5-fold nosepiece.
- A patented rack less stage (18.5cm x 14.5 cm) with a unique dual-slide holder
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment.
- Motic Light Tracer with memory function, built-in Low-Energy mode and an LED feedback indicator.
- Dioptre adjustment on both eyepieces.
- Focusable and centerable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25