The Millipore MilliSnap system is a sought after piece of kit across pharmaceuticals, water testing and bioburden testing. It is a quick and easy to use, hands-free system for detaching Millflex funnels and attaching the membrane to Millipore media cassettes. Once complete, you can easily remove the broken funnel and transfer to incubation. By enabling fast and convenient transfer, it minimises workload, and streamlines processes. Combine with a Milliflex pump for a complete set up.
The MilliSnap has a small footprint, and takes up very little space on the workbench. It is also lightweight, and convenient to move according to your application. It is made from a combination of stainless steel and polurethane, making it easy to keep clean, as well as being hardwearing. PVC feet ensure it doesn’t slip or move during use.
- Unique convex shape ensures proper contact between membrane and media
- Low operation area is well-suited for use in a safety cabinet or hood
- Plug and play installation for ease of use
- Hands-off fully automated system
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing MilliFlex system
- Small footprint and lightweight
- Adapters available to suit a range of applications