The Milestone DMA-80 is a Direct Mercury Analyzer that can analyse both solid and liquid matrices with equal precision at a high throughput, with a typical analysis time of only 5 minutes per sample and no sample preparation required. The DMA-80 is ideal for many applications such as environmental, geochemical, petrochemical , food and feed, clinical and polymer samples.
The system is easy to operate with a touch screen controller that provides access to all system controls, and gives feedback on performance. It also features an ultra low detection limit with a mercury measuring system with a unique optical path spectrophotometer, enabling a detection limit of 0,0015 ng of mercury.
Features of Milestone DMA-80:
- High productivity
- Typical Analysis Time: 5 minutes
- Dual Tray Autosampler
- Low Detection Limit: 0,0015 ng of mercury
- Touch Screen Controller
- Accurate results over a wide dynamic range
- Simple and easy to operate
- Matrix Independent – analyse both solid and aqueous samples with equal efficiency
- Easy maintenance and cleaning