The Miele G7893 Lab Washer can be used to clean, disinfect and dry a wide range of scientific and medical equipment. The washer is suitable for glassware, plastic, surgical equipment, and other laboratory equipment used for research and development, sample collection, and analysis. This is a front loading machine with a drop down door for easy loading and access. It is suitable for fitting under a worktop, or as a freestanding piece of equipment.
The washer is made from stainless steel, and the space frame construction with side wall insulation results in low heat and noise emissions. The wash chamber and spray arms are made from high grade stainless steel.
- Meets the parameters for thermal disinfection according to EN ISO 15883-1 (A0)
- Wash chamber tray, plus height adjustable top basket
- Poles to support beakers, test tubes and similar apparatus
- Connection for DOS module K 60 at the rear of the machine
- Sterilisation using temperature or chemical sterilisation (using appropriate cleaning agents (Listed in manual)
- Pre-programmed wash modes for organic, inorganic, standard and intensive washes
- Electric door lock (with manual override)
- Manual dosage selector for rinsing agent
- Suction tube for external neutralisation agent, if required
- Suitable for a wide range of equipment, including surgical instruments, and glassware, plastic or metal equipment used in chemical, microbiology and biotechnology laboratories.