The Mettler Toledo XS4002S is a high performance precision balance for top weighing efficiency in research and production. It’s IP54 certification and it’s chemically resistant manufacturing means it can survive the harshest working environments. As temperatures change and influence the accuracy of the weighing result, FACT (Fully Automatic Calibration Technology) can adjust the balance automatically. The innovative SmartPan™ allows for weighing under air drafts which delivers 2x faster results and up to twice as good repeatability. The balance has 0.01g readability which makes it excellent for applications like piece counting, statistics, formulation, percent and dynamic weighing as well as density determination. The convenient back-lit, touch-screen display guides the user directly and safely with the DeltaTrac graphics showing the remaining available weighing range at a glance.
The XS4002S comes with the RS-P42 dot matrix printer that records the weighing results and regular adjustments. Each set of data is printed on small, adhesive paper using an ink ribbon cartridge. Does not come with weights or paper.
Features of the Mettler Toledo XS4002S Precision Balance:
- Maximum capacity of 4100g
- Readability of 0.01g
- 170 x 205 mm SmartPan™
- MonoBloc High Speed technology for outstanding weighing performance
- Fully Automatic Calibration Technology (FACT) for internal adjustment.
- IP54 in use for protection against dust and water
- Built with chemically resistant metals.
- Connects with Bluetooth and Ethernet
- Touch screen display for easy and fast operation
- DeltaTrac graphics display the remaining capacity
- Dot matrix Printer with 57.5mm width paper roll