The Mettler Toledo SevenMulti model has an easy to use, easy-to-read display screen and comes with a printer to easily record the data. As a result it is extremely simple to take measurements and process the results. This particular model has a dual-channel instrument which makes it possible to measure two samples at once for maximum efficiency.
The SevenMulti also offers options for additional expansions that can measure the conductivity or ion concentration of a sample. This makes it an ideal solution for the special requirements of experienced laboratory personnel. A pH meter is an essential tool in laboratory settings to measure the pH of drugs in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. They are also valuable for diagnosing medical conditions by measuring by pH of urine, blood, saliva, etc. and are excellent in biochemistry fields as they can measure the pH of soil compounds.
The SevenMulti comes with the RS-P42 dot matrix printer that records the weighing results and regular adjustments. Each set of data is printed on small, adhesive paper using an ink ribbon cartridge.
Features of the Mettler Toledo SevenMulti pH Meter:
- Comes with pH expansion unit
- Measurement range of -2.000 to 20.000
- Dual-channel instrument to measure two samples at once
- Arm with rotary tensioning knob to prevent spillages
- Easy to use and easy to read LCD screen
- Button controlled display
- Allows for up to two expansion units e.g. conductivity, ion, ISFET
- Dot matrix Printer with 57.5mm width paper roll