This Mettler Toledo and Konica Minolta system of a DX40 Density Module, RM40 Refractometer, CM-5 Spectrophotometer and SC30 Sample Changer, is ideal for accurate and reliable measurement of low and high viscosity samples. The DX40 Density Cell Module automatically detects measuring errors and features a wide measuring temperature range, fast heating up and cooling down rates, as well as very short measuring cycles.
The RM40 Refractometer ensures accuracy with its built-in temperature compensation, easy to view Brix or refractive index measurements with the click of a button and simple transfer of important data to a PC or printer. Whilst the CM-5 Spectrophotometer is an all-in-one system with high precision and advanced capabilities, designed to evaluate the colour and appearance of opaque, transparent and translucent samples.
The SC30 Sample Changer provides high throughput, excellent repeatability and low solvent consumption with automatic, rinsing and drying. The pressurised filling system also prevents sample evaporation and bubble formation for low and high viscosity samples.
Features of the Mettler Toledo Refractometer, Density Module and Konica Spectrophotometer:
- Accurate and Reliable results
- Fast heating up and cooling down rates
- Very short measuring cycles
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Easy to view Brix or refractive index measurements
- High precision and advanced capabilities
- SC30 Sample Changer – low solvent consumption with automatic, rinsing and drying
- High throughput system
- Sample evaporation and bubble formation is prevented