The Mettler Toledo FG3 is a portable measuring instrument with storage capacity for up to 30 measurements, TDS and salinity measuring mode and IP54 protection against dust and water ingress. The item also features automatic endpoint recognition, automatic calibration, linear temperature compensation and selectable reference temperatures.
The display screen simultaneously shows readings, temperature, endpoint criteria and various helpful icons making the item convenient and easy to use. Additionally, the display allows rapid measurement and calibration to take place with accurate results.
Features of the Mettler Toledo FG3 :
- 5 self-explanatory buttons for starting and ending a measurements, and saving them.
- Electrode clip.
- TDS and salinity measuring mode.
- Waterproof- IP54 protection against dust and water ingress.
- A wrist strap- for easy single hand use.
- Automatic calibration.
- Linear temperature compensation and selectable reference temperatures.
- Large display for easy usage.