The Metrohm 797 VA Computrace can be used for voltammetric trace analysis of metal ions and other substances as well as Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping for the determination of additives in electroplating baths. Additionally, the Computrace has a unique exploratory mode specially designed for training students in technical colleges and universities.
The product has simple operation due to the clearly laid out user interface oriented on windows operating procedures making the Computrace convenient to use for most users. As well as this, the item has built in quality assurance with GLP mode and the automatic electrode tests before each measurement.
Features of the Metrohm 797 VA Computrace:
- Voltammetric trace analysis and additive determination in electroplating baths with a single instrument.
- Superior sensitivity – due to the unique multi-mode electrode with potentiostat.
- Exploratory Mode- useful for training students.
- Computer software – controls the measurement, records the measured data and evaluates it.
- More than 220 important analytical methods are supplied.
- GLP Mode – offers built in quality assurance.
- Simple operation due to clearly laid out interface.
- Output of the result in as many formats as required.
- Easy to alter the VA system to match changes in requirements.