The MilliQ IQ 7000 is an ultrapure lab water system designed for consistent production of superior-quality ultrapure water. The Q-Pod system has advanced data tracking as dispensing events ensure a history of all dispense reports and daily quality measures, providing water quality traceability over time. E-sure tags on system POD-Paks and IPAK cartridges also ensure traceability.
The IQ 7000 has a focus on sustainability and has been awarded the Greener Alternative Product label, as the system uses less plastic and less electricity, and uses mercury-free, environmentally friendly UV oxidation lamps. The “Lab Close” mode also puts the system into hibernation, to save energy while preserving the system water quality when not in use.
Features of the MilliQ IQ 7000:
- Large interactive touch screen.
- Optimised lab space – just interact with the Q-Pod dispenser whilst the rest of the system can be integrated in your lab.
- Simple and intuitive dispensing – with the new “wheel” dispense.
- Superior ultrapure water consistently provided with combination of Jetpore and IQuano resin.
- A10 TOC on-board monitoring – provides reliable results instantly.
- Advanced Traceability- data tracking with a history of all dispense reports and daily quality measures.
- E-sure tags on system POD-Paks and IPAK cartridges.
- Data is easily accessible online from your computer or mobile, with MyMilli-Q™ Remote Care.
- Awarded Greener Alternative Product label – uses less plastic and less electricity, and mercury-free, environmentally friendly UV oxidation lamps.
- “Lab Close” mode – save energy while preserving the system water quality.
- Validated and Qualified design.
- Temperature Range: 5 to 35°C
- Requires feed water to be pretreated using DI or RO techniques
- Output rate: 0.5 – 2 L/min