LMS 230 Cooled Incubator
The LMS Series 2 Model 230 Cooled Incubator is a both reliable and accurate temperature controlled cabinet (-10°C to +50°C). The series 2 models have proved their worth over many years in laboratories both in the UK and overseas.
The design of the purpose built incubator facilitates the addition of extras you may wish to add to provide greater flexibility for individual use. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- The study of growth patterns of both plants and insects
- Seed germination as well as vernalisation
- Tissue culture
- Enzyme testing
- Serum studies
- Fruit fly culture
- Sample storage
- Product shelf life tests
The exterior of this incubator is white stove enamelled mild steel. Whereas the interior is high impact ABS plastic. It is able to maintain low temperatures due to insulation with polyurethane foam for optimum results.
- Digital control as well as digital readout
- Fan assisted air circulation via premixing chamber
- Full P.I.D. heating control to ensure stable internal temperature
- Pre-set 70°C safety cut-out for total cabinet protection
- Electronics both RF and TV suppressed
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- Self-evaporating condensate drip-tray
- Doorlock with keys provided
- White plastic coated wire shelves
- RS 232 interface
The controls are both easy to read and simple to use. It has a temperature range both tested and verified to be -10°C to +50°C. With an average variation of +/- 0.5 as well as a fluctuation of 0.1°C with an average workload. The temperature is set by a direct reading digital LED controller above the door.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual.