LMS 201 Cooled Incubator
The LMS 201 Series 1A Cooled Incubator is a temperature controlled cabinet that’s both reliable and accurate (-10°C to +50°C). This upright freestanding incubator provides optimum performance as well as reliability. The design of the purpose built incubator facilitates the addition of optional extras to provide greater flexibility for individual use.
- The study of growth patterns of both plants and insects
- Seed germination as well as vernalisation
- Tissue culture
- Enzyme testing
- Serum studies
- Fruit fly culture
- Sample storage
- Product shelf life tests
The exterior of this incubator is white stove enamelled mild steel. It is able to maintain low temperatures due to insulation with polyurethane foam for optimum results.
- Digital control as well as digital readout
- Fan assisted air circulation via premixing chamber
- Full P.I.D. both heating and cooling control to ensure stable internal temperature
- Pre-set 70°C safety cut-out for total cabinet protection
- Electronics both RF and TV suppressed
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- Self-evaporating condensate drip-tray
- Doorlock with keys provided
- 3 x White plastic coated wire shelves
- RS 232 interface
The controls are both easy to read and simple to use. It has a temperature range both tested and verified to be -10°C to +50°C. With an average variation of +/- 0.5 as well as a fluctuation of 0.1°C with an average workload. The temperature is set by a direct reading digital LED controller above the door.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual.