The Labcaire VLF-R re-circulating vertical laminar flow cabinet provides protection for samples against particulate contamination. The laminar flow cabinet features a hinged front screen to allow full access to the cabinet for cleaning and installation of equipment. The keypad is simple to understand and allows full control of the level of airflow and internal lighting, while the low airflow indicator notifies the user if more airflow is required.
The Labcaire VLF-R is situated on a stand with 4 castors and locking brakes, making the instrument easily manoeuvrable between different areas of the lab.
Features of the Labcaire VLF-R Re-circulating Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet:
- Recirculated air flow
- Hinged acrylic front screen for easy access
- Easy to use keypad control
- Variable speed, large diameter fans
- Low airflow indicator
- Internal lighting
- Stand with 4 casters and locking brakes
- 316 grade stainless steel work surface
- Zintec Mild Steel, epoxy coated materials to prevent corrosion