The Labcaire VLF Clean Air Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet provides protection for samples against particulate contamination. The airflow is drawn through a pre-filter at the top of the cabinet then through the fan to a plenum chamber behind the main filter. The air then passes through a filter at the top of the cabinet and out of the working aperture.
The laminar flow cabinet features a hinged front screen to allow full access to the cabinet for cleaning and installation of equipment. The keypad is simple to understand and allows full control of the level of airflow and internal lighting, while the low airflow indicator notifies the user if more airflow is required.
The Labcaire VLF is situated on a stand with 4 castors as well as locking brakes, thus making the instrument easily manoeuvrable between different areas of the lab.
Features of the Labcaire VLF Clean Air Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet:
- Hinged acrylic front screen for easy access
- Easy to use keypad control
- Variable speed, large diameter fans
- Low airflow indicator
- Hours run indicator
- Internal lighting
- Integral mini-helic gauges
- Stand with 4 casters and locking brakes
- 316 grade stainless steel work surface
- Zintec Mild Steel, epoxy coated materials to prevent corrosion