The Labcaire Aura Re-circulating Fume Cupboard provides full fume and particulate containment for operator protection, exceeding levels required by British Standard (BS7989) and fully compliant with COSHH regulations. No ducting is required enabling simple installation and resulting in zero emissions to the environment, as all air is captured by the filters.
The 250E Fume Cupboard also has a compact and durable design with side glazing, ideal for saving valuable bench space. The Fume Cupboard has continuous airflow monitoring and automatic flow adjustment as well as, multi-hinged front aperture for easy and convenient access.
Features of the Labcaire Aura 250E:
- Full fume and particulate containment for operator protection.
- No ducting required – environmentally- friendly.
- Multi-hinged front aperture for easy access.
- Airflow: 280 m3/hr
- Continuous airflow monitoring and automatic flow adjustment
- Compact and durable design with side glazing.
- Fume monitoring system – indicates filter breakthrough, maximising filter usage.
- FILTRAK positive Filter Sealing System – easy changing of carbon filters.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Pre-set minimum airflow maintained – during lower door opening.
- Pre-filters can be changed from within the cabinet for added safety.
- Extra tall fixed height aperture – guarantees maximum recommended sash height not exceeded.
- Removable deep-lipped, chemically resistant (epoxy coated) GRP Tray – contains large spills.
- Internal lighting : 2 x 18W > 1000 Lux