The CM-2500c is a compact portable spectrometer with 45°a:0° geometry defined and standardised for colour measurement in several applications such as automotive interior materials, high visibility textiles, Coatings and Road marking.
Furthermore, this geometry is renown of providing colour values having an excellent match with visual perception by fully excluding surface conditions by gloss or texture.
The perfect annular optical system of the CM-2500c (defined as 45 ring-shaped illumination, vertical viewing) achieves unsurpassed accuracy and repeatability, especially on textured or structured surfaces, regardless of measurement direction.
The CM-2500c body is both light-weight and compact as a portable spectrometer. This allows one hand operation with minimal operation keys. The large information display shows measurement data either numerically or graphically.
- It is both the most lightweight and compact in its class
- 360-740nm wavelength range
- Single handed operation with “Navigation Wheel”
- Choose to power with AC adapter or AA batteries
- High measurement stability with innovative optical system
- High uniformity of illumination distribution
- Perfect circle illumination area
- Ring shaped illumination
- Improved reducibility of measurements
- Less influence by changes in measuring position, instrument rotation sample position or sample angle.
- Comprehensive colour information display
Further specifications can be found on the last page of the brochure: