The Jenway 7315 is a UV/Visible scanning spectrophotometer with a 10 x 10mm cuvette holder, supplied with 2x PC software discs. The Spectrophotometer features measurement modes for absorbance , % transmittance, concentration, spectrum scanning, kinetics and quantitation.
The item has enhanced security features allowing the settings and methods to be locked preventing unauthorised changes to the instrument settings. This makes the 7315 ideal for teaching laboratories, as the home page can also be customised and selected modes can be restricted.
Features of the Jenway 7315:
- Autologging capabilities.
- Results and methods able to be saved to a USB memory stick.
- Measurement modes for absorbance, % transmittance, concentration, spectrum scanning, kinetics and quantitation.
- Light source via Xenon lamp.
- Storage up to 240 methods.
- Wavelength range: 198 to 1000nm.
- Resolution: 1nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 5nm.
- Accuracy : ±2nm
- Repeatability: ±0.5nm
- 2x PC software discs.
- Icon driven software.