The Jenway 7200 vis spectrophotometer is ideal for use in education, quality control and various analytical applications. It has a reasonably small footprint, and is lightweight, allowing it to be easily moved between laboratories, or stored when not in use.
Measurements can be taken while the lid is open due to the reversed optic structure of the 7200, making it ideal for samples in tall test tubes, or for applications such as kinetics where quick introduction of the sample is required.
The spectrophotometer has a four inch touch screen colour display, for easy and intuitive control, and has two USB ports for data transfer, storage or printing. It also features a convenient cuvette rack for holding samples between runs, freeing up bench space, and helping the user to stay organised.
Features of the Jenway 7200 Vis Spectrophotometer
- Scanning diode array technology for fast readings
- Measurement modes for concentration, absorbance, and % transmittance
- Full spectrum scanning allows up to three wavelengths to be measured simultaneously
- Wavelength range of 335-800 nm
- Four inch colour touchscreen navigation
- Multiple USB ports allow data transfer/storage, and printer connection
- Large sample chamber for easy loading and unloading of samples
- Sample chamber has a tapered base, making accidental spillages easier to clean
- Built in cuvette rack for convenient access and organisation of samples