The Jencons Millennium 2000 is a unique microplate shaker incubator with microprocessor control. It accommodates up to four microtitre plates in either 96-well or 384-well format. Three parameters; speed, temperature and time, are programmable via the control panel.
Countdown of remaining time as well as the other two parameters are displayed on the LCD. The plates remain visible to the user at all times under the clear protection cover. For added safety and peace of mind the Jencons Millennium 2000 is the only microplate incubator shaker to work from a low voltage supply.
- Easy access to all four plates at all times for loading & unloading
- Uniform heating via air circulation
- Unique open construction for easy integration with robotic systems
- Remote low voltage supply for safe working
- Automatically adjusts to all voltage supplies from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Minimum bench space required
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Optimal temperature uniformity of plates
Also includes user manual as pictured.