The HP Agilent 1100 G1321A FLD is a multi-signal fluorescence detector with rapid on-line scanning capabilities and spectral data analysis. The detector features high sensitivity and selection with simultaneous multi-wavelength detection. It provides quantitative data and fluorescence spectra from a single run, allowing rapid method optimization and verification of separation quality.
The detector can conveniently fit into a single Agilent 1100 Series HPLC stack.
Features of the HP Agilent 1100 G1321A FLD:
- Rapid on-line scanning capabilities
- Spectra acquisition and simultaneous multi-signal detection
- Built-in wavelength accuracy verification
- Superior sensitivity for lower detection limits
- Monochromators work in signal or spectral mode – synchronized with flash light to allow detection at up to 4 excitation or emission wavelengths.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ±0.2 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±3 nm
- Long-life Xenon flash lamp
- Fast offline characterisation of new compounds
- Verify wavelength accuracy for GLP compliance
- Easy front access to flow cell for fast inspection/ exchange