The Hitachi U-1800 spectrophotometer is reliable for quantitative analysis in extensive fields including: biotechnology, new material development and quality control.
Therefore, its measurement accuracy, reliability and other basic performance factors must be absolute. The Hitachi U-1800 ratio beam spectrophotometer upgrades the basic performance, and also simplifies the operating procedure.
- Adoption of highly accurate ratio beam optics
- Standard incorporation of validation function and self-diagnostic function.
- A rich variety of functions such as DNA quantitation, multi-point quantitation and multi-wavelength measurement are standard with this model.
- Measurement conditions can be saved.
- Incorporation of stigmatic concave diffraction grating
- Large LCD and user-friendly keypad
- Personal computer-based instrument control and data processing