The EBA 20 centrifuge is a compact and practical centrifuge, which is ideal for small sample volumes. The centrifuge is micro-processor controlled with a multifunctional, 8-place fixed angle rotor, suitable for a tubes up to 15 ml. This makes the product ideal for medical practices dealing with small quantity samples, or for laboratories with limited bench space.
The centrifuge accommodates a wide variety of tubes up to 15ml – such as blood tubes up to 10ml, round bottom glass and plastic tubes up to 15ml, and conical tubes up to 15ml, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Features of the Hettich EBA 20 Centrifuge :
- Micro-processor controlled
- Silent operation – minimises disruption in the lab
- Multifunctional 8-place fixed angle rotor fitted
- Max speed of 6000 Rpm
- Max. RCF 3,461.
- Safety lock lid – keeps user and samples safe
- Non- refrigerated.
- Practical and handy benchtop centrifuge
- Ideal for small samples
- CE compliant.