The HeraSafe KS12 Class 2 Safety Cabinet from Thermo is suitable for a wide range of applications, including handling potentially hazardous samples. The safety cabinet is designed to protect both the user and the sample from contamination, and promote a safe working environment.
The cabinet is fitted with an eye-level monitoring unit, enabling the user to monitor the internal environment as required. It is supplied with a remote, fitted to the interior of the cabinet, allowing for adjustments to be made quickly and easily. By fitting the control on the inside of the unit, it eliminates the need for repeated glove changes each time adjustments are made. The sash can be raised and lowered manually, or with the use of the supplied remote.
Inlet air is drawn down through the front of the cabinet, and filtered before being passed down through the cabinet. It is then recirculated and filtered before being evacuated out of the top of the unit.
Features of the HeraSafe KS12
- Eye-level digital monitoring unit
- Display indicates downflow rate, operating time, and alarms
- Remote for quick adjustments
- All-round visibility, with transparent sides
- Four electrical sockets inside cabinet
- Sloped window for optimum working posture