The Heraeus Multifuge X1R is a robust and reliable refrigerated centrifuge, with intuitive controls and easy operation. The unit displays the temperature of both the internal chamber, and sample, for complete monitoring and control. Suitable for a wide range of biological and medical applications.
The unit is easy to open and close, and features innovative technology making fitting, removing and changing rotors easy. The centrifuge is easy to clean, while the biocontainment system helps to ensure the unit stays clean and sterile.
Watch the video above to see for yourself how the centrifuge runs quietly with minimal vibration, even at high speeds.
Features of the Multifuge X1R
- Adjust speed, time and temperature, before or during the run
- Air temperature in the chamber, and sample temperature, are both monitored and displayed
- Centrifuge lid is easy to close and lock with minimal effort
- Auto-Lock system for easy fitting and changing of rotors
- ClickSeal bucket sealing system seals with a snap, eliminating screw caps and complicated clips
- SMARTSpin technology maximizes acceleration and braking, and improves separations.
- TX-400 rotor included, with buckets for both 3 cm or 1 cm tubes. Additional rotors are easy to source for a range of applications.
- Max RPM of 5000
- CFC refrigeration between -10° to +40°C